Telephoto - ExoLens® with Optics by ZEISS Telephoto - ExoLens
Telephoto - ExoLens® with Optics by ZEISS
Entering a new era of smartphone photography.
The Exolens® with Optics by ZEISS telephoto accessory lens with the ZEISS MutarTM optical design impresses with its modern, elegant and intuitive product design. It forms a product family together with the macro-zoom and wide-angle accessory lenses. Thanks to its intricate and newly developed aspheric optical design, the accessory lens (field angle factor 2.0x) features edge-to-edge contrast rendition that's one of a kind. Not only is chromatic aberration corrected, but bright-dark transitions in the image and, in particular, highlights are largely free from colored artifacts. The T*® anti-reflective coating from ZEISS ensures improved light transmission and minimizes the reflection on glass-to-air contact surfaces.
Protection against dust and spray water makes the ExoLens® with Optics by ZEISS telephoto accessory lens perfect for the challenges of outdoor use. The telephoto accessory lens enables the photographer to maintain a comfortable distance from the subject of the photo, making it ideal for portraits and street photography. The image quality remains constant because there is no need to use the performance-reducing digital zoom on the smartphone.
- Aspheric optical design: ExoLens with Optics by ZEISS
- T* anti-reflective coating from ZEISS: ExoLens with Optics by ZEISS
- ExoLens bracket: ExoLens with Optics by ZEISS
- ZEISS Mutar: ExoLens with Optics by ZEISS
- An innovative product design: ExoLens with Optics by ZEISS
|Telephoto accessory lens||Telephoto in combination with smartphone|
|Available brackets for smartphones||iPhone 1) 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6sPlus|
|Optical design||ZEISS Mutar|
|Field angle factor||2.0x|
|Front thread (vignetting possible when using accessories)||M40.5 x 0.5|
|Diameter (without/with lens hood)||44 mm / 52 mm|
|Length (without/with lens hood)||33.5 mm / 46.5 mm|
|Weight (without/with lens hood)||91g / 98 g|
|Focal length||56 mm 2)|
|Focusing range||0.36 m – ∞|
|Image field (diag.) 2)||42 °|
|Coverage at close range (MOD) 2)||ø 273 mm|
|Magnification ratio at minimum object distance 2)||approx. 1:45|
1) iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
2) Assuming the following optical parameters of the smartphone camera: full-frame format (36 x 24 mm) equivalent focal length f = 28 mm, sensor diagonal = 6 mm, minimum object distance MOD = 80 mm, magnification ration at minimum object distance approx. 1:17
We Also Recommend
Wide-Angle - ExoLens® with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle - ExoLens